Our goal is to make your visit here as pleasant as possible. For our patients’ comfort, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
To protect private medical information, visitors will be given information about a patient’s medical condition only with the patient’s express permission on our Notice of Privacy Practices. If you plan to leave the Surgery Center, please leave your cell phone number with the front desk staff and remember to leave your cell phone on, in case we need to contact you.
Patients with Physical, Intellectual, and/or Developmental Disabilities and Patients Cognitive Impairments
The presence of a support person is essential to patients with physical, intellectual, and/or developmental disabilities and patients with cognitive impairments. CDPH recommends that one support person be allowed to be present with the patient when medically necessary.
- CVS – 352 University Ave in Palo Alto / 650-324-3248
- Walgreens – 300 University Ave in Palo Alto / 650-326-3404
- Walgreens – 2605 Middlefield Rd in Palo Alto / 650-566-9723
- CVS -2701 Middlefield Rd in Palo Alto / 650-330-0132
- Complimentary wireless Internet is available in our lobby for your convenience
- Newly redesigned lobby featuring a private MD consult area
University Avenue in Downtown Palo Alto is only three blocks away from Waverley Surgery Center and offers a range of dining and shopping options.